Monday, March 2, 2009

Useless progress

www.graphicpoetry.com

What my frustration boils down to:
connections
dreams
musicians
differences
school

I don't know why I'm letting it bother me. You meet amazing people in your life, and then try to pursue a connection. But for some unknown x factor, the connection is not taken to the next level, even though all compatibility points towards "go."  

Whether it be age difference, status difference, lack or proximity, or bad timing, things just don't work out.  
It has always frustrated me to no end...when you know you could be such great friends, such good companions with one person, but for some reason the other person just doesn't see it.  

I find it ironic and intrinsically sad.

How unfortunate it is that you will cross paths with people in your life, that you could have been really close with...but you won't, and your life will never be how you dreamed it could be, and who will ever know what your life could have been.

I'm afraid I'm only making useless progress.

but I'm fighting to move forward...I just don't want my doubts to stand in the way of my dreams.




No comments:

Followers