Tuesday, May 12, 2009

My last post as freshman at Marist



So this is my last blog as a freshman.  I'm packing to go home.  I remember nine months ago I never thought this day would come.  I never thought I'd be coming back next year, I had no clue where I was going.  I never knew I'd grow so much.  I can't wait to go home for summer, and spend time with my family, but I am going to miss Sheahan hall, rooming with Chanel, seeing my crazy neighbors and friends just down the hall, and everything about this campus.  I can't wait for my next three years here, I can't wait to see how else I grow.  It's safe to say I have two homes now, and who would have ever known I could make one on my own.

In the words of The Colorful Quiet, "I was never sure in the way my life would go, like many times before it was all that I would know.  I can't really tell you. What would happen if I tried? To admit to myself that a part of me has died."

but a necessary part.

And me, I think I'm getting there.


No comments:

Followers