Saturday, May 30, 2009

"You never stop growing and advancing because you won't let yourself"...Nope I won't, and I hope that's enough.

Tonight the words won't come from me, but none the less they were exactly what I needed to hear, what anyone would need to hear. (and a little soundtrack to go along: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLNyVLbqdEg&NR=1)

"You are completely capable. Of all the people I have known, you are still the one that never stops amazing me. You never stop growing and advancing because you wont let yourself. I know you can do anything you put your mind to because I know you better than most people. I’ve seen your determination and passion for things you want to accomplish. You have so many qualities that so few people actually possess these days. I am so confident in your ability to accomplish anything your heart desires, but that doesn’t change anything. As confident as I am in you, you're the one who needs the confidence in your self. You’re more capable of achieving great things and you have such a selfless, full commitment of self, to anything that attracts your heart. I see that in how passionate you are about IC, passion for your friends and family, your work and activities, and even our relationship. You never stop giving yourself and pushing to make the things and people around you better. And no matter how much I say about how wonderful and perfect you are, I know that everything comes down to that self-confidence. You have all the tools and the spirit to do great things but I feel like sometimes you don’t think they are enough. Honestly, a lot of times I am more confident in you than in myself. I wish I could be as capable and selfless as you. And when I think about where you might be in ten years, I cant come up with a single, solid idea of what you will be doing. Not because you can't go where you want to go, but because there are so many possibilities for a person like you. Time and patience is all you need for now because you have everything else you need, and don’t lose sleep over these things. You’ll need all the rest you can get when you're taking on the world, babe."

Thank you Kory. I needed that : )  Now I can sleep.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

HEAR HEAR!!!
Lovely. He's totally right.
I love you.

Followers