Saturday, September 19, 2009

Classic

Hállo,

I know it's been awhile, and I promise I will update you and try my best to keep a continuous blog now that I am back at Marist, but I felt that this just could not wait.  So here precedes my introductory entry, the most beautiful composition of music that I have heard, that has made me feel in a long time, all without the emotion of a single word.


The composer, Ólafur Arnalds is a neo-classical composer from iceland who embarked on a project in April 2009, 7 songs in 7 days, which he compiled into an album, 'Found Songs'

You can buy 'Found Songs' on itunes.

I will right soon.

Love and Peace,
Elora


3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Granted this is a beautiful song, however you can't deny that what helps this beauty is the delicate visual that is presented with it.

the foxy file said...

very very true, its definitely what helped me fall in love with it, but I also bought his CD and its just as good without any visuals.

Followers